Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

This year my family came to our house for Thanksgiving! We were a little worried that the house would be a crammed but everything turned out great! My parents came over and did the cooking and I was in charge of the extremely hard task of appetizers. Mike and Rachel came with a few things for the meal as well and Matt and Brittany. It was super relaxing and nice to be at home with family.
Matt's family came over later in the evening for dessert! We were able to sit and visit along with a few hands of cards.

"Prettiest turkey I have even seen!" He was a proud man.

It was a great day and a great opportunity for us to remember all the things we have to be thankful for.



The day after thanksgiving was full of shopping, pedicures, Christmas lights, rook, and more shopping! Matt was excited he beat the lines at circuit city and get the video camera and printer he was hoping for. The poor guy was up at 4 to get there in time!

I came home from a dr.s appointment with my mom and our house was glowing in Christmas lights! Matt decided to surprise me and get the lights up while I was out! He knows how to make me smile!


No comments: