Our life continues to be surrounded by baby talk. Everything is going well. We have 5 weeks to go, or less. We had an appointment on Thursday Liam is as large as ever, measuring in at 37 weeks. We have an ultrasound a week from Thursday to see how big he really is. Our OB says he may be here before Christmas. I think he is right. We hope he is right.
Today in Relief Society at church he was kicking me so hard that the ladies ACROSS the room could see my belly jump! They got a kick out of it. So did I, literally. I was starting to sweat and had to take off my sweater. One of the ladies is 20 weeks along, I think it scared her.
Friday night I went to Twilight with Tanya and some other ladies from church. The movie was good but the highlight was the all the 12 year old girls screaming for Edward when he came onto the screen. It was too funny. Two girls even brought the books with them. Tanya, you should have taken a picture!
After sleeping in until 10 yesterday morning I went into nesting mode and we got the rest of Liam's room put together. Felt good to clean it up! Now I have to wait patiently for the arrival.
We were able to spend some time last night with some friends we hadn't seen in awhile. (Thanks Mandy and Dave) It was fun to play games and catch up! Crazy to think that the next time we see them we will be bringing along a baby!
Not much else is going on...Thanksgiving at our house this week! Black Friday shopping! Matt has been searching for deals on every gadget available. Hopefully he doesn't have to stand in line too long.
4 comments:
Your looking good! I can't believe its getting so close. Keep plugging along he will be here before you know it :)
Hey guys!
I wanted to call you guys this past weekend, but the only time I had available was late at night, and I was thinking it would be too late. But nonethless, I've been thinking about you -- especially Erin-- hoping things are going well with the pregnancy and that Liam is doing well! Sounds like he is busy moving! So glad you posted about it and took a pic! I hope he comes before Christmas, too! That would be great! Happy Thanksgiving and happy shopping on Friday, Matt! Take care! :)
Gosh, you are the cutest pregnant woman ever!!!!!
I think there's a baby in there.
Post a Comment