Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Liam Matthew Cope


Liam has finally arrived! He was born on December 29th weighing in at 9 lbs 4 oz, 21 inches long, and a full head of blondish hair!
Erin went into labor at 5am and Liam was born at 4:26pm. She was amazing and he is perfect! We are all doing well, just trying to rest up. Here is a picture, but will post more pics when we get home from the hospital.
Thanks for all your love and support!

12 comments:

Tanya said...

i was hoping for a baby post! he really is just so perfect! way to go guys!

Karly said...

Congratulations, you guys! He is adorable! I hope to meet him soon and that Erin is doing well.

The Price Family said...

Oh he is so handsome! I can't wait to see his hair. All my boys were born with dark hair. I hope you are getting rest and Erin I hope you recover well.

Crystal said...

CUTE!!!!! Love you guys! So happy for you and your little family!!! Can't wait to meet him. Sleep up, Chunky babies are the best!

Courtney B said...

Congratulations to your little family! How exciting :) Just in time for taxes too... hehe... just kidding!

He is adorable! Hope you're enjoying him! I love the name Liam!

Tanya said...

hey it's tanya again! just wanted to let you know i sent pictures to matts email. i wanted to text you and tell you to check it but travis stopped me because it was 10pm :o) good thing he is here to talk some sense into me.

R said...

Congrats! This is when the fun begins! Thanks for the text about your blog. Now we can keep in touch!

♥Seri said...

CONGRATS Copes! So excited to hear about this little guy's arrival. Nana sent us a few pics from the hospital but of course we're dying to see more! Glad that he and his mommy are doing well. What an amazing experience, isn't it? No words can describe the emotion. Simply a miracle. Looking forward to hearing from you more and seeing more pics! Take care and rest when you can!
We love you!
Seri & Boys

Tara said...

Oh he is so cute! Congrats! I cant wait to see him. I am glad that you are all doing well. I hope you have a wonderful New Years today!
Love
Tara

Lonna said...

He is PERFECT!!! I can't wait to meet him!

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm so glad he's here! Congratulations Matt and Erin! He's beautiful.

Team Houston said...

Congrats. What a blessing.

xoxo