Erin is doing great, you can still see her ankles although she cannot. She sleeps through the night. I know it is unlikely, but I still hope that Liam does too. Liam is getting pretty big, we are expecting him tomorrow Dec 15th (Erin's birthday), but we will not be surprised if he hangs out in the the warm womb until this cold weather passes. Really though, we expect him to make his grand entrance into the world in the next week, hopefully.
He moves a ton and has quite the little soccer kick; I taught him myself. I am having trouble teaching him to not hit or kick others though, maybe he will listen better when I can talk to him face to face. Right now he is upside down and preoccupied with getting ready for birth, so Erin takes kicks, punches, rolls and any other movement in stride. She is so great! She is the best mom!
10 comments:
You are too cute! I hope for your sake that Liam comes tomorrow. That would be pretty cool if you shared a birthday :-) It's a happening day in our family so he could add to the excitement. I love all your little updates. You and Matt are so cute... I love you!
Wow - so many posts -- so much to comment on. I will just leave one long comment for all three posts! Great to hear the update on you, Erin, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you tomorrow! Hope you are having a great celebration at the Copes tonight! Love your Christmas tree -- how fun! We hope Liam comes soon as we are all so excited to see some pics of him! We hope you continue to do well as you are finishing out the pregnancy! Enjoy your sleep and relaxation until then! Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving, too!
I will be checking your blog more often for updates on baby Liam. I'm so excited for you and hope that your labor goes well. You are looking great! Hope you guys have a merry Christmas. We aren't sending Christmas cards this year (1st time I've missed in 5 years)but hopefully next year.
Miss ya
Jodi
You are so cute!! I'm so excited for you. I love your house all decorated for Christmas :) Can't wait to see pics of the little guy!
Oh Erin you are so cute! I have been thinking about you alot lately. It looks and sounds like you are doing well. I cant wait to see the little guy. I agree with Matt I think you are so great too! I hope you have a very Happy Birthday today!
Love Ya!
Tara :)
Matt is funny.
Keep us updated on the baby news!
No Baby yet, I'm getting excited!!!
Any day now! For your sake, though, I hope the weather clears up before he decides to make his grand entrance! Keep us updated...
we want to know when baby liam makes his grand appearance!! good luck with everything!
Post a Comment