Sunday, December 14, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!

Church was cancelled today due to snow! I was really trying to not get my hopes up when I heard that it may snow this weekend. But they were actually right! So we decided to go out and take our Christmas picture in the snow! I actually thought about sending out cards this year to everyone but between work, church and baby stuff it didn't happen!

We want our friends and family to know how thankful we are for all that you have done and all that you continue to do for us. We have been so blessed! We are so excited to have Liam arrive and to have his sweet spirit in our house! We are grateful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ and for the example that He is to us. And the opportunity we have to focus our thoughts to Him at this time of year. I hope and pray that we can all remember Him throughout the year.


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!

No comments: