Tuesday, April 29, 2008

New House, Same Shirt

We had an unusually sunny Friday a few weeks ago and Matt decided to pick me up from work and go see the Pittock Mansion. I for some weird reason had never been there before but Matt knew all about it! It a huge house built back in the early 1900's. It is beautiful but the view of Portland is amazing!


The best part about these pictures is my husband...When he came to pick me up from work I started to laugh at the shirt that he had on. He had worn it the day before but forgot. I am sure that the guys at work were feeling sorry for him for one of two reasons. Either his wife hadn't done the laundry or we just can't afford more than 5 different shirts for him to wear during the week. Matt always makes me laugh!

4 comments:

Kate said...

very cute :)
I would have to say there is a good possiblity that the house is haunted....definatly look like it :)
I can't believe the view though, very pretty!

Miriam said...

I can't believe you've never been to Pittock Mansion!! It's the view gorgeous?

Tanya said...

i think i may need to go there. we miss you guys. we have family in town this weekend for my brothers mission farewell. but lets do a movie night again next week!

Anonymous said...

Update please!