It was fun to be on BYU campus and try to invision Matt walking around campus and flirting with all the girls :) I didn't have to try very hard, I called Matt and told him my thought and he said that it never happened.... Lucky for me!
Anyways, I was able to hear some fabulous talks and was able to see a Prophet of God. It was such an amazing experience to see President Monson and to feel his sweet spirit and the love that he had for each of us there. (which was easily 15,000 women) It was a great two days of walking, eating sweets, crying, and taking lots of notes!


Friday night Miriam came to Pleasant Grove to visit! We had high hopes for doing something wild and crazy but somehow settled for playing with the nieces and nephews and falling asleep while my brother read to us out of his journal! Which, by the way, was so great! My oldest brother Rob was 9 when I was born. He said that he use to help out a lot with me and my younger brother and that made him less nervous for having his own kids...I asked him what he could remember and he mentioned that he had started journaling a few months after I was born and that he would go get it and see what he had to say. I have asked my mom a few times what I liked to do when I was little or when I started walking and she can't remember. I don't blame her, she did have 7 kids and ran a daycare so I am sure she gets us all confused. It was awesome to hear the things that Rob had written about me when I was only 8 months old. What a blessing it is to have his journal to look back on. His kids and grandkids will be so lucky to be able to read about their dad and learn more about him. (I need to start journaling! Does this count?)
Saturday we went to Drew and Elle's soccer games! They are great little athletes! I am hoping that they both stick with soccer! They would make me and uncle Matt proud!



We finished up our Saturday with shopping in Park City and then playing again in the evening.
Sunday was spent in Vernon! I love going out there and visiting the family. My grandparents are amazing and my family has been so blessed because of them and their righteousness! 

7 comments:
okay, I just found out that you guys got to the see prophet! I soooo wish I could have been there! They were talking about it at church and the women were crying about the spirit they felt.
Your trip looks like it was fun. Well, good luck on the journaling, I can never keep up with it....maybe I will just print off my blog like other people and make it into a book :) (not too interesting)
Have a great week!!
Sounds like you had a good time. What a great experience. Miss Ya
You were in town! I wish I would've known. It looks like you had fun though. We'll have to get together sometime... I may just have to come your way :) I love you!
I am so glad I got to see you when you came out! Um, we went to dinner, too...haha.
ok you were supposed to cut those hips off!!! Holy Cow did I really gain like 20 pounds!! I look huge in those pants!!! Thanks for reminding me~!!!!! Must have been all that BYU fudge!! I had a great time thanks for coming!!!! Love you!
Hey you crazy kids!
looks like you had a lot of fun! we need to get together!
Post a Comment