In November we were able to take quick weekend trip to Utah for my niece Elle's baptism. I can not belive she is 8 already! She looked so beautiful dressed in white! Can't wait for her wedding day!
It was fun to spend the weekend with my family. After the baptism on Saturday we took the kids to Thanksgiving Point. My Dad was bit by a donkey and we were able to witness a few other things that I can't even put into words...
Miriam came down from Rexburg and was able to experience some Sautter fun as well! On Sunday we went to Vernon to see my Grandparents and go to church with them. I LOVE going to Vernon! Visiting always brings back lots of fun memories! I love being able to take Matt out there and hang out with the family! Look forward to making more memories there with our own family someday...
As my dad would say "Who are those two cool dudes?!"
Thought I would throw in this picture. This was our first trip to Utah together. Christmas 2006!
1 comment:
Love the pictures! Who made that cute boy in the middle on the sheep! Love you guys!
Post a Comment