Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Tagged

Thanks for tagging me Kate. Now everyone gets to know 7 random/weird things about me.

Now that I am typing this I can't think of anything...

1. I really like to watch "The wheel of Fortune"

2. I love being pregnant

3. My hair is naturally blonde. ( no surprise to most!)

4. I only went to 3 years of High School

5. I hate cats. (Lets get real... I really loathe all animals unless they are babies but as soon as they are grown all bets are off)

6. I am OBSESSED with Christmas and really hope Liam is born on Christmas day.

7. I am addicted to sugar but extremely afraid of being overweight.

Not sure if these are weird or random but at least I did it!

I am tagging Miriam, Crystal and Jodi. Oh- And I Seri! I just saw that you tagged me!

No comments: