I am finally posting pictures of the babies room. It isn't done yet but here are the pictures of the crib, changing table and wall color. Our latest project is putting a fresh coat of white paint on the dressers.

I was really wanting polka dots and stripes for the baby's bedding and couldn't find anything without spending way too much on it. When I was in Boise last month Seri and I found this set at Target. I was so excited. It was a great deal and exactly what I was looking for...No animals! It has lots of different colors in it as well. I love it!

Lauren was the big helper while we put the crib together!


I was really excited that I was going to beat Matt in a game of Sequence and I was way ahead! I told him I was going to take a picture when I won and blog about it. Matt somehow beat me and decided he should take a picture because HE won. Nice.

What we have been up to....
Matt is still working hard and continues to be the best husband ever!

I am still getting big. Liam is continuing to grow and kick me in the most awkward spots. He likes to play games with me and Matt thinks I should stop bugging him. He is afraid that he is going to get back at us later. Pregnancy is an amazing experience and before I know it will be over! Baby showers start next week and then Thanksgiving! December is just around the corner!

Speaking of baby showers... My 3 best friends from high school threw me a shower at the beginning of August. Lisa and Emily won't be here for Liam's arrival so they decided to surprise me with a shower. It was so fun to hang out and stay up way too late catching up with each other. We had lots of food and shopped for lots of cute clothes for Little Liam! I can't wait to dress him up!
Thanks again Lisa, Ems, and Amy! Love you and miss you!
4 comments:
I'm not sure which post I'm commenting on, but I figured I'd write one long one for all of them! So glad to hear about what you've been up to! I've been waiting to see a post from you! Glad you're doing well and LOVING the pregnancy. I think you were made to have children, so I'm thinking you might need a couple of double strollers!! Love the nursery! Glad the crib bedding turned out! It's darling! You look great in your pictures! yeah -- you're almost there! I enjoyed reading your tag answers! Good job for doing it! I think it's always fun to get to know people by reading their answers! Are you nesting yet? I'm excited for your baby showers -- good times! I wish I could be at one of them! Take care of you and your babe!
Awww, your baby stuff is soo cute! I'm so excited for you!!
The baby room is looking so cute! It will be even cuter when there is a baby to live in it!
It looks great. I can't wait for you to have the baby and we can see pictures. It will be here before you know it.
You look great :)
Post a Comment