Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Spouse Tag....

1. Where did we meet?Tanasbourne Ward Family Home Evening. It works!

2. How long did we date before we married?
9 months

3. How long have we been married?
1 year 3 months :)

4. He surprises me by....
Cleaning the house

5. My favorite feature of him is....
calves. that is sort of an awkward question

6. His nicknames for me are...
Ernie

7. His favorite food...
mexican anything

8. His favorite sport ....
Soccer

9. Where was our first kiss?
The living room of his house

10. Our favorite thing to do?
Just spending time at home.

11. Any children?
1 on the way!!!

12. Any hidden talents?
hmmmm.....

13. How old is he?
26

14. Who said I love you first?
I would like to say that he did but he would say that he said "you know that I love you" NOT i love you. But neither of us said it until we were engaged.

15. Favorite type of music?
Country

16. I admire him most for....
Making and completing goals.

17. Do I think he'll read this?
I have no idea.....

No comments: