Monday, January 9, 2012

Snapshot of Henry at 8 months

Henry is such a sweet little boy. He loves his big brother and basically everyone else who looks at him. He had been working on the transition from army crawling to "real" crawling at the beginning of December and decided while we were in Utah that real crawling was faster than army, he also learned how to climb up the stairs. Definitely not what I was expecting. He is so proud of himself for it too. Grinning all the way to the top. Thankfully our stairs at home aren't in his line of sight and he hasn't bothered with them. He started waving goodbye and hello over Christmas vacation as well. It is probably one of the cutest things I've ever seen. He will also clap when we ask him too. Which is also on my list for the cutest thing ever. Matt and I are both shocked that we can tell him to clap and he will do it with the biggest grin. He had been sleeping through the night up until the 10 or so of December when he got a double ear infection. Then when that was over he started cutting his first tooth. It was awesome. Poor little guy. He has been doing better since we have been home and is now catching up on some much needed sleep. and so are we. He is such a joy to be around. I am amazed that he is approaching his 9 month mark. I want to pause him just where he is at. He is so much fun!

1 comment:

Judy said...

I am glad he learned to climb the stairs and learned to wave while he was here. I got to see some first. They grown up and change so fast.