I had a few people say "what are you going to do all day??" Are you kidding me? I am going to explore with my little guy and not think about the stack of paperwork that I could be working on. I get to choose to do the best things with him and not let the good things get in the way. I am grateful for the opportunity I have to stay home with him because I know not everyone can. And I am grateful for a husband who works so hard to take care of us. Although I loved my old identity as a working girl...I would choose to be a mom in a working home any day.
I'm grateful I don't have to miss smiles like this...
2 comments:
This is a great picture sis! Love youand that little man of yours!!!
You are doing something to be proud of, staying home and being a full time mom. Don't ever let anyone make you feel less about it. Love you
Post a Comment