I am typing this one month after the fact although it is dated at the beginning of January. And since this is also my Liam journal it is going to be really long.




We had two great birthday celebrations for the little guy. We were in Utah with my parents for his actual birthday. He decided to start the party early and when I say early I mean 5:45. His sleeping habits were pretty off while we were out of town and sleeping in the same room as us doesn't help. Matt and I were able to go to the Draper Temple with my Dad and Rob and Crystal to do my Grandma's temple work. It was an awesome experience! Liam was able to spend his birthday morning hanging out with Nana. The other exciting event, for us at least, was the snow that started falling. When we left the Temple it was really starting to come down! I love the snow and loved that it was snowing on Liam's birthday. We hung out around my parents place until Liam woke up from his afternoon nap and then headed up to Rob and Crystals for Liam's party. We made chicken pot pie, his favorite, and enjoyed the meal while my dad watched the snow accumulate on his car and worried about how we were going to get back to their place. After dinner we opened presents then Liam got to eat his own brownie. It was awesome. We had a great time and are always grateful to Rob and Crystal for letting us invade their home.
Pictures from Utah to come, blogger won't upload. boo..
We had party with Liam's favorite foods when we returned to Oregon. Our fabulous friends Tanya and Travis let us use their home for the party so we had a little extra space. It worked out perfectly and we are so lucky to have them as our friends. We had around 25 people their to watch Liam do his thing. He was loving the attention! I laugh just thinking about the grin he had on his face all day. We had croissants with chicken salad, chips, fruit, veggies, cheese, and cupcakes! Liam loved his cupcake! He didn't want to touch it at first so he just kept putting his face in it. After a few nose fulls of frosting he picked it up. If the video wasn't so long I would post it. Pictures will have to do. Happy 1s
t Birthday Liam! We love you!
I obviously couldn't just pick one. They were all too cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment