Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Happy Birthday Baby Boy!

I cried when I saw the date on my phone late last night...12/29/09. My baby turned 1 today and he isn't so much of a baby anymore. He is walking, "talking" and doesn't cuddle like he use to. Matt asked me if I was crying because I was sad or happy. I think it's a little of both. It's bittersweet. He can now walk and talk to me and he'll cuddle if he needs a cuddle. He still gets excited to see me and I hope that never changes. Although he won't remember the first year of his life- I will. I will remember how he needed me and how he came to me for comfort. He will always know that mom and dad = Love.

Happy Birthday Little Man! We Love You!

5 comments:

Team Houston said...

So sweet, you are all blessed to have each other.

Hope to see you soon.

xoxo Michele

♥Seri said...

Happy Birthday Liam! Erin, I understand your tears! It is bittersweet! Hope you have a fun celebration with all the families!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday Liam! I cannot believe that he is 1 already! He is SO cute! He shares a birthday with my sister Trisha's baby who was born today!!

Love Ya!
Tara

Tanya said...

happy birthday little man!

Crystal said...

Happy Bday!!! check out my blog for the pic we took of Liam and his bday... Love you guys, glad you were here it was so fun!!!