Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What we've been up to...

Apparently people are waiting for an updated post. Our lives have been busy lately! Between Liam, work, church and being sick for WAY too long I never find time to update our blog. Here is what we have been up to...Probably more information than some wanted/needed to know. But we're alive and sleepless in Oregon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the updates. Those are super cute pictures!! Your family is adorable :)

Amelia said...

You are the cutest mom! I hope I'm as cute as you when I have kids. Thanks for the update. It's fun to see what you are up to and how fast cute Liam is growing. I wish I would've known you were in Utah and we could've met up. I may just have to come on a little trip cause I haven't seen you in a LONG time!