Cuddle him as much as possible because they don't stay little! I wish I could come visit. He looks so nice!
i had to come and get my fill of this little guy. he is growing up!
So precious -- love the pic of them sleeping!
Cute! He seriously gets cuter and cuter everytime I see him! And Liam is cute, too. Walka walka walka.
he is sooo cute!! congrats to you guys! hope all is well :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cuddle him as much as possible because they don't stay little! I wish I could come visit. He looks so nice!
i had to come and get my fill of this little guy. he is growing up!
So precious -- love the pic of them sleeping!
Cute! He seriously gets cuter and cuter everytime I see him! And Liam is cute, too. Walka walka walka.
he is sooo cute!! congrats to you guys! hope all is well :)
Post a Comment