I can't believe our little man is 3 weeks old! I don't want him to grow up! He weighed in at a whopping 10lbs 11oz at our appointment this week. He is definitely getting big!
A few things we love about our Little Liam:
* His fuzzy little ears
* His frog like legs
* All the little noises he makes
* His fuzzy blonde hair
* His big blue eyes
* Chubby cheeks!
* Sucks on everything
* Loves to be in anything that moves
Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks and his 3 week photo shoot :) ENJOY!!!
Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks and his 3 week photo shoot :) ENJOY!!!
4 comments:
he is such a big boy!!!! What is he now? 3 months old?!
Just kidding:)
He is so precious, I can't wait to come hold him and squeeze his little cheekies!
woohoo!
You guys had a cute kid. I love his fuzzy hair!
I'm so embarrassed! I totally teared up looking at these...he is getting so big and looking more like a baby than an infant. He is DARLING!! Can't wait to see you guys in a few short months!
Oh how I wished you lived in Washington so I could hold him. We are making a trip this weekend.
Post a Comment