Friday, November 7, 2008

Pictures....

Things are continuing to go well with the pregnancy. Crazy to think that the last baby shower is tomorrow and Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!
Here are a few pictures from Halloween...(32 weeks)
NO, I didn't eat any of the candy bars!
Tonight Matt and I started organizing the baby's room. This week Tanya and I went and picked out the curtain rod, ribbon and picture frames for the "decor" over the crib. Matt put the curtain rod up tonight and I tried to take pictures of myself :)

For those of you who would like a baby update...we had our 32 week appointment this week. I heard the usual "Well, he isn't going to be a little baby!" Great! His growth has slowed down the past few weeks. The baby was measuring 32 weeks at my 28 week appointment. Now is he is measuring 34 at 32. Hopefully he stays on track and isn't a 12 pounder or does me a favor and comes early!

5 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Cute, cute room!!!

Lets hope this means your baby will just be here early!!! :) You look great!

Anonymous said...

I couldn't help but laugh so so hard at that first picture!! You are so cute :)

Tanya said...

good job hanging up the rod! we just need to find a staple gun!

Unknown said...

So cute!

Unknown said...

oops, that is from Linda. (I'm on Pedro's account :)