Wednesday, August 6, 2008

It's a boy!

We're having a boy! Yesterday was an exciting day for us. It was so much fun to see him moving around and watching his heartbeat! He was a little stubborn and only let us get a profile shot of him but that was enough to melt our hearts. Matt repeated "We're having a boy!" a few times. He is a proud dad! Baby Boy Cope is a whopping 12 ounces and liked to put his hands up by his face. He was practicing moving his lips and we caught what looked like a couple of yawns. It was so amazing! They say at this rate he would be ready to come 6 days early...if that means anything. I was so anxious to get a peek at him. A lot has changed since our first ultrasound at 8 weeks! This definitely made everything a little more real for us. There really is something growing in there! I'm still feeling pretty good and feeling even better to know he is healthy.
I am hoping to scan a few photos from yesterdays photo shoot...

8 comments:

The Price Family said...

We love Boys! Congrats

Alex said...

Boys make you old very fast!! Congrats, we cant wait to meet the litle guy!!

♥Seri said...

CONGRATS!!
We are so happy for you! The boys are excited to have a boy cousin to play with! We are happy that everything is going well with you and the pregnancy. How exciting!!

Foxy Roxy said...

Yay! Baby boy! I wonder who he's gonna look like more? :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

I am so, so excited for you guys! Little boys are awesome!!! We can't wait to meet you Erin--and of course see you too Matty! :)

Unknown said...

Yay! A boy! How exciting:)

Unknown said...

OOps...this is Linda! I guess I was logged in from Pedro's account. Congrats again!

Miriam said...

Ooo...six days early!? What a dream. If he comes early, that means I get see him before I go back to SLC after Christmas!! I'm his favorite aunt, that's why...he just can't stand the thought of me being so close and missing him by a few days...

He sounds darling already and a bit of an over-achiever. Matt.