i LOVE the name Liam. There are not many boy names I am that fond of, but Liam is one of them. Wyatt is another... but everyone else hates it. hopefully i'll have all girls so i won't steal your name ;) hahahaha just kidding!
Totally cute! I have a nephew named Liam. Well technically his name is William but he's only been called that maybe once or twice. I love it! He's going to be so cute! I can already tell.
3 comments:
i LOVE the name Liam. There are not many boy names I am that fond of, but Liam is one of them. Wyatt is another... but everyone else hates it. hopefully i'll have all girls so i won't steal your name ;) hahahaha
just kidding!
Totally cute! I have a nephew named Liam. Well technically his name is William but he's only been called that maybe once or twice. I love it! He's going to be so cute! I can already tell.
Better pick out a girl name JUST in case.....we know 2 people that were told the wrong gender...(Kirk/Alex and another friend of ours)... :)
I can't wait to feel the baby kick!
Post a Comment