Wednesday, July 23, 2008

1 Down Eternity To Go...

We celebrated our anniversary this weekend!

We had a great weekend in Kah-Nee-Ta! Friday night we stayed with Mike, Rachel and the kids! We had a great time playing games with the kids, swimming, and staying up too late playing games with the grown ups. We ditched the group on Saturday afternoon and went and stayed at the Lodge. It was a great treat!
She caught it!

Matt makes playing catch look easy!Lauren and JakeMonday was our actual anniversary! And Matt surprised me with a wedding band on Sunday night. I would have had it Thursday night if I was more observant. Long story but the ring was in front of my face for an hour and I never noticed it. Poor Matt! Matt is the most amazing husband and I am so blessed to have him! I can't believe it has already been a year since the wedding! Time has definitely flown by and it scares me to think about how fast this next year is going to go. ( I really am trying to not think about it)

Update on the belly bulge....it sort of "popped" out this week and I am finally getting out of the awkward "Is she pregnant?" stage. We have another appointment tomorrow and will then schedule the ultrasound! I can't wait to hear the heartbeat again and can not believe we will know the gender within a week or so. Boy or Girl?!?!?!


I know....I'm big

5 comments:

Lonna said...

I am so excited to know!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on one year! I'm glad you are in our family and even more glad you have a baby in your belly! :) So cute.

The Price Family said...

A YEAR! Its been that long since I've seen you!! Congrats on a year we will be on our 5th year this August. Miss ya

Kate said...

okay..........i am almost positive I left a comment on here?!
oh well.
Congrats on one year, I am going to say that it is a girl, just by everything (your belly, heartbeat) i say it will be a girl :)
call me soon!

Tanya said...

can't wait to find out what it is!!! i am totally going to check out your wedding band next time i see you...which might be tonight! i am going to text you.