I will admit that I love to browse around and look at blogs. Matt has noticed this habit and started mentioning that we should start one of our own but I haven't felt like we had anything to blog about or that I was funny enough to keep myself and others entertained. He then started listing off all the things we have done this past year and convinced me that I had plenty to blog about.
I don't know if it is common in blogging to "back blog" but I am going to do it. By the time I am done updating this with the events from the past year I will probably be months behind again but at least I am trying!
So here we go....hopefully this will be a quick catch up for those of you who haven't seen or talked to us in a while. For those who have already seen or heard any of this....sorry! Also, it might get long...if I don't write it all down now....I never will!
APRIL 25, 2007
After 6 LONG months of dating we decided to take a break for a few days and think about things and decide what the next step for us would be. After 1 day we both had our answers and we were ready to see each other. I met Matt at his house after work and he asked me to marry him! I of course said yes and things started rolling from there. We had first hoped to get married in the first two weeks of July but the Temple was closed for cleaning. June was way too soon and August was too far away! So July 21st was the day!
I don't know if it is common in blogging to "back blog" but I am going to do it. By the time I am done updating this with the events from the past year I will probably be months behind again but at least I am trying!
So here we go....hopefully this will be a quick catch up for those of you who haven't seen or talked to us in a while. For those who have already seen or heard any of this....sorry! Also, it might get long...if I don't write it all down now....I never will!
APRIL 25, 2007
After 6 LONG months of dating we decided to take a break for a few days and think about things and decide what the next step for us would be. After 1 day we both had our answers and we were ready to see each other. I met Matt at his house after work and he asked me to marry him! I of course said yes and things started rolling from there. We had first hoped to get married in the first two weeks of July but the Temple was closed for cleaning. June was way too soon and August was too far away! So July 21st was the day!

July 21st, 2007
Our wedding day was fabulous! I really don't know what to say about it. We were able to share an amazing day with lots of friends and family. Looking back at it I just can't believe how fast it went! My biggest regret....not eating at the reception! I always say that I want to do the day all over again and just slow down and take it all in. Matt says I am crazy. Here are some pictures...






I love you Matt!!!
9 comments:
you were so darn beautiful on your wedding! I think every bride wants to do some things over again. Me, I dont really remember ANYTHING, lol.
You guys are so cute :)
Our best rook friends EVER! I wish I could've made it to your wedding. You're pictures are gorgeous though! Great first blog, can't wait to see the others ^_^
Hey!!! I'm so happy to see that you're a blogger! We're somewhat new too. Miss you!
hi matt!! i'm glad i can stay caught up on you guys! looks like your wedding was beautiful! {erin... i was a good friend of matt's at byu and in portland over the summer... also best friends with ashley phipps} our blog is blocked but i can add you guys...
Matt,
it's great to see pictures of your beautiful family. It has been a long time! I'm glad life is going well for you. Let me know what you guys are up to now. You can check out our blog at jeffandashleekrebs.blogspot.com. It's fun to "catch up" through blogging.
Yay! I am so happy you guys started a blog!! Bry and I were actually just talking about you guys wondering how you are doing. Your wedding was gorgeous. Matty you got a good one!!!! :) Take care--and can't wait for many more up-dates on the Cope fam!
I just wanted to let you know Trey was standing by when I took a look at your blog and he asked me who the princess was? You looked beautiful!
On behalf of the entire blogging community: Welcome. I seriously asked Ashley like a week ago if you guys had a blog . . . how funny. I look forward to many-a-more posts.
Hi, this is Kendall. I found your blog off of Miriam's which was off of Megan's. So, I basically blog stalked you! :) But, I just wanted to say Hi and that I love the wedding pics. You guys look great. I hope you are doing well. I just made my blog private so send me an email sometime, kelleym1@gmail.com, and I can invite you guys to view my blog. Talk to you later. Kendall
Post a Comment