"Mom! I won't break them! I don't break things."
"Liam, if you break my sunglasses I am going to take money out of your piggy bank to buy me a new pair!"
"Mom! You can't take money out of my piggy bank! Don't you want me to get married? I need that money! I can't get married if I don't have money"
"Then take them off!"
"Mom I need money for my mission. Take it from somebody else. Like Henry."
"Henry will need money too Liam."
"Mom! Henry won't get married. He's too little!"
...
As if you're so big my little Liam!

2 comments:
That is so cute! I remember when he was just a baby crawling around in the sand at Bear Lake and now I can't believe he's 4 and a half!
I was about to pass by your blog thinking there is no way you had updated it....glad I checked. Liam is too funny!
Post a Comment