Saturday, December 29, 2012

Liam turns 4

December is a busy month in general but we also have two birthdays to celebrate in our house. Liam has been waiting for weeks for it to be his birthday. He knew that after Christmas it would soon be his birthday and he was so excited. When he woke up this morning I said "happy birthday Liam! I love you" he gave me a hug and said "thanks mom! I lub you too!" I seriously can't get enough of him. He says the funniest things and has the cutest voice. Matt and I took down our Christmas decorations last night and decorated for his birthday. When he walked downstairs this morning he gasped. "Decorations! Presents!! Happy birthday!" Liam had requested to go to kids club at the gym this morning and to johns incredible pizza for dinner. Matt threw in getting donuts for breakfast and a movie date while mommy and Henry napped. So off we went to Safeway at 8am in our jammies for donuts. Liam couldn't wait any longer to open his presents either. He is so fun. He even gets really excited for new clothes. He asked for new Legos and picked out what present contained new Legos :) after kids club they went to see monsters inc 3D. Liam wore then glasses for an entire minute and then said the movie was a little blurry. Once they got home from the movie I tried to get him to take a nap before johns incredible pizza but he told me "I can't! I'm too excited!" So we left an hour earlier than expected. Aunt Rachel met us there along with our friends the jorgensons and the coxs. As usual we ate too much and had a great time. Next week he is going to have a little birthday party with a few friends. It was too hard for me to pull off so close to Christmas and now we get to celebrate a little longer. I don't mind and I'm sure he doesn't either.
I feel so blessed to be the mom of this sweet 4 year old. It has been so amazing to watch him learn and grow. He is very smart and oh so clever. He's a great big brother and told us tonight driving home that he doesn't want just 1 little brother he wants 2 brothers and a sister. I love listening to him play and sing songs. He's like buddy the elf "singing is my favorite!"
Time is flying by so fast and I am grateful to spend so much time with him and Henry.
Happy birthday Liam. We love you!!!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute!