We are surviving though. We have had a great two months with Henry here and are enjoying life as a family of 4. It has been so fun to see Henry change and become more alert. One of the best noises in the world are the little coos that he has been giving us the past 2 weeks or so. He is a very happy baby (as long as I don't eat broccoli or chocolate) and he has really started to like his bouncy seat. He likes to swing his little hands at the dangling toys and kick his little legs. His night time sleeping hasn't been as great but I am hopeful that he will continue to get into a better pattern. He loves to sleep on his stomach and is starting to resist the swaddle. Stresses me out a little...
He still has a great head of hair. I am hoping he follows after his brother and keeps it all.

No comments:
Post a Comment