Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Henry 1 month

Henry has been such a sweet little boy. We love having him in our home. The first month has flown by and I am expecting the upcoming months to do the same. It is so different with the second baby. All I did with Liam was hold him all day long and some days wished he would let me lay him down and get things done. Little Henry seems to get the quick snuggles, kisses, and milk while I am trying to take care and entertain Liam and take care of the house. I would love to have him nap on me all afternoon so I could breathe in his little head more often but some days that just doesn't work out.
Henry has the best head of hair. It is so very soft and so long. He still has all the hair he was born with and then some. And it seems to be getting longer. It is a little darker than Liam's hair was when he was a month old. He has the same fuzzy ears that Liam had. I love it! His eyes are getting lighter and lighter everyday and I am guessing they will be a bright blue like Liam's. It is so hard to not compare the two boys! I often have to remind myself that they are two different people. I am trying to remember that I have two boys and they are going to grow up to be 2 different people and they aren't going to look the same. When I imagine Henry growing up I just picture Liam. It will be so fun to see what he turns out to look like.
It has been so fun to have a cuddly baby in the house again. I am exhausted but don't expect anything less than that. He does decent with his sleeping patterns. Every now and then I'll get a good stretch of sleep out of him (6-7 hours) but it is usually 3. I'll be rested in a year or so...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! Congrats again...I'm sure we'll be seeing you guys in a few weeks!:)
Emily