Friday, April 29, 2011

11 days



Hard to believe that Henry is 11 days old already. We have enjoyed having him around to snuggle with. He is a wonderful baby who sleeps most of the day and goes for 4 to 5 hours at night. Much better than his older brother was sleeping as a baby. Liam really loves the "baby" and is excited to see him when we wake up in the morning. He loves to give him kisses and the first night we were home from the hospital Henry was crying and Liam ran and gave him his favorite blanket to calm him down. If you know Liam you know he LOVES his blanket. It was so sweet. Nana Sautter was able to come and spend the past few weeks here with us waiting for Henry's arrival. It was so great having her here with us. Liam loved having someone here to give him an endless amount of attention and we loved being able to sleep in while adjusting to the new baby. Nana left yesterday to go back to Papa in Utah. Who i know is happy to have her home but we miss her already. Matt was able to take 6 days off of work to spend with us at home. I took Henry to a friends house who has started her own little photography business and had some pictures done on Tuesday (8 days old) I love how they turned out and i am grateful that I will have these sweet pictures of the new little man.

4 comments:

Linds said...

He is adorable! Congrats!

Amelia said...

Those are some of the cutest baby pictures I've ever seen! He's adorable!!!

Judy said...

I had forgotten about your blog, so glad you have updated it. The pictures turned out beautiful. Can't wait to see more. Loved being there with you, hate being this far apart, but we shall see you soon.

The Price Family said...

It was great to see you comment on my blog. I've been thinking about you latley and that cute baby of yours. Hope all is going well.