Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Update

Ugh. I have been so bad at updating the blog. I have a dozen started that I need to complete. Baby Henry will be here in less than a month! Liam is a wild and crazy little boy, Matt has gone back to school to get his MBA, and I am trying to remember if I felt this same way when I was pregnant with Liam. I am so ready to meet his little guy and have him out of me. This little man NEVER stops. Not once have I worried that something was wrong, he hasn't given me a chance.
Liam is doing great. We moved him into his twin bed at the beginning of February and he loves it. The boys will be sharing a room so I was hesitant to have to switch Liam out of his crib and into a big bed while the crib is was still set up in his room. I thought it might just torture him to see it. But he has done great and doesn't leave his room unless we go in to get him. We have even found him during the day laying in his bed and cuddling with his blankets. Love that little boy!!! He loves anything that moves. Trains, planes, cars, trucks, buses. If it moves, he loves it.
Hope he loves his little brother as much as he loves his toys :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Liam is such a sweet little guy! We are so excited for your family to welcome little Henry. :-) Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you Erin!