Thursday, September 9, 2010

We are alive

It has been a busy summer and the blog is proof of that! Besides being busy I just haven't wanted to blog. Lots of events, lots of cute pictures, lots of stories about our little man but no desire to write them down. Which is a bad thing. Now that the weather has taken a nose dive and the rain is among us I plan to get back to it. We have made some memories the past fews months that I never want to forget.

08-18-10 Just hanging out with his giraffe friends

5 comments:

Lonna said...

OH MY! Look at little Liam, he's not so little anymore! He is changing so much, and is so darn handsome!

Tanya said...

liam you are a good boy...i want to go to the zoo with you and your mom sometime.

Anonymous said...

I really love his eyes! Such a cute little guy you have. :-)

The Price Family said...

Erin, Liam is so stinkin cute! Look at how big he is. You need to update your blog more often so he doesn't all the sudden grow up on us.

Judy said...

I look forward to seeing the posts that you put up. He changes each time I see him