Friday, September 11, 2009

New trick

I left Liam in the living room while I ran upstairs to grab something this morning and on my way back down I could hear his hurried crawl across the kitchen floors. As I took the corner of the stairs he started coming up! He had the biggest smile on his face, I didn't have the heart to stop him. He looked like such a big boy! Crawling up the stairs is probably something I shouldn't encourage but he just looked too cute! Where did my baby go?

6 comments:

Tanya said...

what a big sweet boy.

Miriam said...

He is sooo cute! Did he make it all the way up?

Miriam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crystal said...

Holy Cow!! He is so big and moving so fast. Love em

Anonymous said...

So adorable! And I love the outfit!

sharla_bee said...

Hi Erin!! I found you on here through Miriam's blog. How are you? I knew that you and Matt got married a month after I did. Congrats on the little boy!! Liam is adorable! We had a little boy November 1st last year. I can't believe he will almost be a year old! Time flies way too fast. You all look great and look happy! Great to see you here!

~Sharla