The little man is changing everyday. He turned 7 months last week! His second tooth arrived late last week and his army crawl is turning into just a crawl. Although he seems to think it is easier to just pull himself around. He is into everything and the next baby thing to buy is a gate for the stairs. I have a feeling he is going to attempt them very soon. The most surprising and exciting thing he has learned to do is to pull himself up to anything he can get a hold off. He first did it a little over a week ago. My Uncle had a coffee table just the right height for him and he pulled himself right up. I couldn't believe it! He looked at me, gave me a smile, then he fell right over. It was pretty exciting. He had a weight check today, gained 8 ounces. The nurse said to watch out cause she thinks he'll be walking in a few months. I am not sure if that is a blessing or a curse...
Here is a cute picture of the little guy after his first breakfast back home... I think we wore him out!
No comments:
Post a Comment