Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sweet Dreams 14 weeks 2 days :)

This adorable thumbsucker slept through the night last night. We love you Liam!

5 comments:

Lonna said...

Yeah Liam!!! When Anders slept through the first night I got up at 5 am even though he was still sleeping and did dishes because I was so used to being sleep deprived. I hope you got to sleep in!

Linds said...

Yay for a full nights sleep!

Amelia said...

So exciting! Hope he makes that a habit.

The Price Family said...

I hope he makes it a habit to sleep through the night but not sucking his thumb. It's so cute when they are little babies but not so cute when they are 2 1/2! Jackson will such both thumbs whichever doesn't hurt that day. GRRRR we can't get him to even think about trying to stop.
Liam is a cutie. Miss ya

Anonymous said...

Look at that chubby little hand!