Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Updates

The past few weeks have been pretty busy. Two weeks ago we were able to take a quick trip to Seattle for Chris and Roxy's endowment session. We were really excited to be able to share the experience with them. Saturday we were able to attend Roxy and Chris' sealing at the Portland Temple! It was another great experience! And busy day! Roxy looked beautiful!

Thanks to my fabulous friend Tanya for saving me last week! She had the opportunity to alter my bridesmaid dress, do my hair, and my make-up! I never heard one complaint!

It was crazy to think that it has already been 11 months since Matt and I were sealed in the Portland Temple. Time flies...Matt says that it feels like we have always been married. I don't know if I feel the same way but it has definitely flown by.

No comments: